Before using the diesel generator set, place the diesel generator set on a level surface stably, and make sure that there is enough space to allow air to flow around the generator set, so that the generator set can be cooled enough, and the generator set cannot be placed in a closed space.
As an independent power source for power supply equipment, diesel generators can quickly start AC power to meet the needs of the load, play an important role in ensuring the smooth progress of daily production and operation of enterprises, and are increasingly favored by users. So what should the user pay attention to before using the generator set?
1. Diesel generator set (complete machine)
1) Place the diesel generator set on a level surface stably. Make sure there is enough space to allow air to flow around the unit and allow the unit to be cooled adequately. Do not place the unit in an enclosed space.
2) Confirm that there is no load machine connected to the output of the generator.
3) Add enough oil, fuel oil and cooling water, and the electric starting unit should confirm that the battery power is sufficient.
4) Confirm that the emergency stop button has been reset and is not in the “stop” position.
5) Confirm that there are no obstructions at the exhaust port of the unit, no obstructions at the exhaust port of the muffler, and no flammable materials.
1) When the engine is running, it is forbidden to add fuel to the fuel tank.
2) Inhaling the flue gas emitted by the unit is harmful to the body.
3) Check the oil level regularly.
4) Clean the air filter if necessary.
5) Clean the air cooling fan frequently to confirm that the air is well cooled.
3. Generator (motor)
1) The generator casing must be well grounded.